In this training series we'll take you through how to use your Avaros EMR step-by-step.
Feel free to skip ahead if you feel you're already familiar with an Article's content, and send us any questions you may have along the way by creating a support ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this first video, below, we'll discuss how to get your Chrome browser set up for use with Avaros EMR.
Avaros works best in the Google Chrome Web Browser. If you do not already have Google Chrome installed on your computer, you can download it here. Once Chrome is installed, please ensure that pop-ups are allowed for Avaros by following the steps below:
1. Click on the settings button at the top-right corner of your Chrome browser. The settings button is displayed as 3 vertical circles, as shown below:
2. Once you’ve opened the settings page, type “pop” into the search bar. Click on the “Site Settings” option.
3. Scroll down to the “Pop-ups and redirects” setting and click on this option.
4. Under the “Allow” heading, click the “Add” button
5. Type in [*.]avaros.ca and click “Add”
Now that pop-ups are allowed for Avaros, please open the Avaros webpage (app.avaros.ca) and log in with your Avaros username.