Your schedule settings allow you to customize your schedule to your work-flow. Settings can be reached by clicking the settings icon at the top right of your schedule.
In the Schedule settings view, you'll be presented with a variety of sub-menus that will allow you to fine-tune your schedule settings.
The Preferences sub-menu allows you to set the preferences for a specific provider. Select the provider you want to update (1), and then update the following:
- whether you want their schedule to be hidden or visible (2)
- what default schedule the provider should see when they login (3)
- the provider's schedule start time, end time, and interval (4)
- what days the provider's schedule should be closed, if any (5)
- whether the provider is accepting on-line bookings (6)
- whether the provider would like patient roster statuses and most responsible physician listed on their appointments (7)
- whether the provider wants prevention alerts hidden (8)
You can also create a group schedule, which allows you to view multiple providers' schedule lanes in one view. To do so, click on "Groups" in the settings page, and then create or edit groups as needed.
Once you've created a group, you can switch your schedule view to that group from the provider selector at the top right of your schedule.
You can create customized appointment statuses to match your specific work-flow. Each status must fall into one of 3 broad categories - "Pending", "Cancelled", or "Completed - but can have its own name and status colour. Appointments are assigned a status to identify here in your care pathway the patient is at any given time.
Main Appointment Status Page
Create a New Appointment Status
You can also create custom appointment types that allow you to quickly create appointments with a given length, appointment reminder message, reason, and colour. This allows you to quickly select an Appointment type when booking an appointment and having the key appointment details pre-fill for you.
Appointment Type Update