Where to Find Roster Reports?
In the Schedule Dashboard Menu → Click 'Administration';
- Click on 'MCEDT Mailbox' under the Billing Tab;
- Click on the 'Download' folder of the 'MCEDT Mailbox';
- Select the Doctors individually from the drop down menu;
- Hit the 'Load Page' button;
Their unique roster reports from the MOH will appear under their individual accounts rather than the group billing account.
- Select the check boxes of the Roster Reports;
- Once the Roster Report file is selected, scroll down and click the 'Download' button;
How to Reconcile Roster Reports?
Once the File is downloaded, it will appear in the 'View MOH Files' tab.
In 'View MOH Files', click on the file name of the Roster xml file to run the report and automatically synchronize the MOH roster list for that provider with your Avaros Roster list and update the roster status for patients.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com✌️