Ticklers are assigned tasks that are to be completed by a specific due date. When a tickler becomes overdue, it is highlighted in red above your schedule.
Where to Find Ticklers?
There are three main places you can access Ticklers:
1. In the Schedule Dashboard Menu → click on ' Add Tickler’
2. In a patient’s 'eChart' → Scroll down to the ‘TICKLER’ section on the left side of the display and click '+';
3. In a patient’s ‘Master Record’ → Scroll down to the ‘Tickler’ option on the left side of the display;
How to Create a New Tickler
- Open up Ticklers by one of the methods mentioned above;
- Search and select a ‘Demographic’ to tag to the tickler;
- Give the tickler a due date;
- Select a ‘Priority’;
- Choose a ‘Provider’ to send the tickler to;
- Write your ‘Reminder Message’. You can also choose a reminder message from the suggested text drop-down menu.
- Hit ‘Create Tickler’ when you are ready;
💡 To add the tickler to the demographic’s eChart, tick the ‘Add Tickler to eChart’ box.💡
Active, Completed and Deleted Ticklers
When you open 'Ticklers' from your Schedule Dashboard, you can see
- ‘Active Ticklers’ that were sent to you.
- ‘Completed Ticklers’: Ticklers that were sent to you, upon which you took action;
- ‘Deleted Ticklers’: Ticklers that were completed and archived;
You can filter the Ticklers listed based on ‘MRP’, ‘Creator’, ‘Assignee’ and ‘Assigned to’.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org✌️