Better productivity starts with a well-organized schedule. Personalize your schedule to provide users with the right tools to book appointments.
Make changes to the default appointment statuses or create your own by going into your schedule settings from your 'Schedule Dashboard' and then selecting ‘Appointment Statuses’;
The default Appointment Statuses are:
- No Show
- Being Seen
Create your own appointment statuses following the steps below:
- In the Appointment Statuses section, click ‘CREATE’;
- Choose a ‘Name’, a ‘Category’ and a ‘Color’
- Select ‘CREATE’ to add it to the list of your clinic's Appointment Statuses.
💡 You can also delete a Status you created, but NOTE that all the existing Appointments with that status will be reverted to a default Appointment Status.💡
2. Appointment Types
Having personalized appointment types helps you keep your schedule organized and efficient. Access your appointment types from your schedule settings.
Create new appointment types by following the steps below:
- In the Appointment Types section, click ‘CREATE’;
- Give your Appointment type a name, colour and a reason;
- Toggle Online Booking and Appointment Reminders “On” or “Off” for the appointment type;
- Select a duration in minutes;
- Click ‘CREATE’ when you’re done;
Your new appointment type will be found in the list of your clinic's list of appointment types You can edit or delete any ‘Appointment type’ except for the ‘Default’ type which cannot be deleted.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com✌️