Schedule Templates help you structure your day efficiently and organize your appointments according to your preferences.
Creating a Schedule Template
Go to the ‘Schedule Settings’ (Gear) icon in the top-right of your schedule → Select ‘Schedule Templates’ → Click ‘CREATE’.
When creating a schedule template, you have the option to:
- Select the time slot of each template segment
- Choose a name for the template segment
- Choose a colour for the template segments
- Choose the appointment types you’d like to allow in the template segment
- Choose to set any template segment as a "Do Not Book" status
- Allow online booking availability for any template segment
💡You can add multiple segments to a single template. Simply select an open timeslot in the template and fill in the information above for each new segment💡
Once you have created your new Schedule Template you can:
- Edit: by clicking the ‘Edit’ button to change the template Name, Interval, Add or Remove Schedule Segments, or change the time Interval → Click ‘Update’ when you’re done;
- Copy: If you want to add the template for another user, instead of building one from scratch;
- Delete: If you choose to remove the Schedule Template from your list;
Assign a Schedule Template
To assign a Schedule Template to a provider schedule go to the ‘Settings’ (Gear) icon on your Schedule → click on ‘Schedule Templates’ → go to the ‘Assignment’ tab.
Once in the template assignment, select the provider to which you would like to add the schedule template and then 'Add New Range'. Once completed you can:
- Select the time period you would like to assign the template for
- Select the template you would like to assign for each day of the week
- Choose the site your template will be assigned to IF you are a multisite clinic
- Select the 'Alternating Week Assignment' option to set a two-week template schedule
- Select 'Update' when finished
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com✌️