Duplicate charts can be linked to allow you to view both merged charts from the 'Master Record'.
- Go to the 'Administration' panel from the main schedule dashboard;
- Scroll down and click 'Data Management', then select 'Merge Patient Records';
- Search for the patient you want to merge charts for, using one of the search methods;
How to chose the main record when merging?
- Select the charts you would like to merge by clicking on the square checkboxes beside them;
- Then select the the chart you would like as the 'Main Record' by clicking on the circle checkbox;
- Hit 'Merge Selected Records' when finished;
This links the the two demographics and allows you to see both demographic numbers when you open the 'Master Record'. You can click on the demographic numbers to switch between the two charts.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com✌️