Automated Appointment Reminders are always handy - for both parties,
How to setup Appointment Reminders?
In the Schedule Dashboard go to 'Schedule Setting' then select 'Appointment Reminders'.
From this window you can:
- Enable 'Appointment Reminders';
- Select he provider you wish to turn reminders on for;
- Customize your reminder message;
- Set the interval when the reminder will be sent;
Customize Reminder Message
You can customize your 'Reminder', 'Confirmation', and 'Cancellation Message' by adding or deleting any text in the default message.
The '+' button to the right of the Message is to select and add any Database tags to insert into the message at your cursor's position.
Modality Add-on Message
Add another segment of text to your Reminder Message if the appointment is booked as a specific Modality.
- Toggle the 'Modality Add-on message' option to on;
- Add your additional messages for in person, phone and video visit reminder;
- Hit the 'Confirm' button to save;
Customize Reminder Message per Appointment Type
This is an option for any appointment type that requires specific instructions.
- Click on '+ Add' and select the 'Appointment Type' from the drop down menu;
- Click 'Edit' to edit it's unique reminder message;
- Click 'Confirm' when finished to save;
- Click 'Update' when finished with customization to save;
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org✌️