All eConsults you’ve created will be displayed under the 'All Requests' section, under one of 5 sub-folders:
1) Needs Attention - eConsults created by you that have been updated by the receiving Specialist, and require your attention. Reasons for this can include:
- ‘Requests for More Information’ - Where the Specialist needs further information before answering the eConsult question;
- ‘Returned Consults’ - Where the Specialist has declined to accept the eConsult;
- ‘Consult Provided’ - Where the Specialist has provided a consult response;
2) Waiting for Response - All newly created, or updated Consults, that are waiting for a response from the Specialist.
3) Completed Consults - All Consults where the Specialist has provided a consult and that you have acknowledged from your ‘Needs Attention’ folder.
4) Cancelled - This folder contains all consults which you have cancelled. Only the requestor can cancel a consult.
5) Drafts - Contains all eConsults still in a Draft state that have not yet been submitted.
eConsults that have not yet been completed can be updated. Allowed update actions depend on which state the eConsult is in (i.e. waiting for response, a response received, returned eConsults, etc).
Add Note - Only possible if the consult is "Waiting for Response" from a specialist. You can add a note to provide further information in addition to the information provided in the initial eConsult.
Cancel Consult - Only possible if the consult has not been completed by the specialist. The consult will be marked as cancelled, and no further action is required.
Re-Direct Consult - Only possible for “Completed Consults” or "Waiting for Response" from the specialist. Re-directing a consult cancels the existing consult, and creates an identical copy of the eConsult, including the same Subject, Note, and attachments, that you can address to a new Specialist. To do so, you need to click the "Re-Direct" link at the bottom of the eConsult.
Provide More Info - Only possible if a Specialist has returned an eConsult with a "Request More Info" tag attached.
Request for Clarification - Only possible after a Specialist has completed an eConsult. This allows you to request clarification, if required, after reading the Specialist's consult note.
Complete Consult - Only possible after a Specialist has sent you a completed eConsult response. If you have no further questions, selecting "Complete Consult" will mark the consult as completed and prompt you to complete a short questionnaire about the eConsult service.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com✌️